Friday, October 5, 2007

Pixel art

current mood:

Pixelling. Pixel is a single point in a graphic image. With care, pixels in an image can be reproduced at any size without the appearance of visible dots or squares; but in many contexts, they are reproduced as dots or squares and can be visibly distinct when not fine enough. Here can you see my work of pixelling:


I like trying something new. These pixels were made in my free time,and i even got some money from these. There was a website that need freelance pixel artist, so i applied to them and it turned out i accepted! The company is in Jakarta and me, in hero city, so we never actually meet. The business going with they request pixel with some theme and i made the pixel, then after it was done i sent them through e-mail, and when they accepted they paid me through transfered to my account. This is the first online business i am doing. I love it! Some of my other pixels can be found on Mehompy You should try mehompy, it is a perfect place for someone that loves pixel or cute things!

The people i worked with are nice, they're good people and i am such a lucky girl to meet them!

No comments: