Friday, October 5, 2007

Learn to Earn Money

current mood:

Article took from cute-spot.com. I think it's useful for someone like me, and maybe this article useful for you too, Good Luck!

~~~
Most people think that if you don't have a paypal account, or a credit card, that you cannot earn online. That is so wrong. This page is going to help you earn easy cash $$$ using your website!

PayPopUp.com - I have been with this program for about 8 months now. How much do I earn? I make $50 + a day (doing nothing LOL). They always pay on time, and you can choose whether you want to recieve your payment through PayPal, Pay Check or Bank transfer! When I first started, I recieved their payments through check, and I recieved them through mail twice a month, regularly. Eventually, when my earnings grew, I decided to get them wired or bank transferred.

I really think that every site should have this, because how long can you go on updating and working on your site for nothing? I am serious, if you want to make your site last and for you to stop worrying about getting a real job, you should definitely give this a shot. I, myself, never in my wildest dreams thought I would be earning from the internet by doing something I loved, but I gave it a shot, and now I'm not regretting that I signed up! They are a very reliable and helpful company and my experience with them has been one of my greatest blessings in life.
Wanna try it out? Here is a simple guide on what to do after clicking this link HERE.

You will be brought to the PayPopUp homepage, where almost everything you see is some writing, and business talk. Don't get confused and leave yet! Do you see two tables, where the one on the left has "Advertisers" as a title, and the other one on the right, has "Publishers"?
Okay, you are a Publisher. Therefore, create an account under "Publishers".



After having done that, you will be led to a page where they ask for your name, address and further information. Do not fret! PayPopUp is a large company, trusted by millions, and they have earned their worth!
So rest assured that the information you will be handing over to them will NOT be sold, or anything of the sort.
Now, are you certain that the info you've given them is correct??? Please be careful with typos, etcetera, because the address you will be giving them is where they will send you your pay check! Now, you don't want it getting lost in the mail, do you? LOL I don't think so ;)..
Now that you are done with that, you can start logging in to your very own account, and submitting your site for approval. It only takes about half a day for it to get approved, so there is no waiting involved!
They will pay you for every paying day. In other words, every 15 days! Provided that you have already reached $50 dollars. You also have a compartment in your members area where you can see how much you have earned so far. You can also see how many "impressions" you got by the hits, and basically, you are fed with every info that you need to quench your curiousity. It's not even close to confusing! Good luck and happy money making!

No comments: